This Privacy Notice describes policies and practices about how we protect, collect and share personal information related to the financial products and services you receive from us. It also describes how you can limit some of that sharing.
We Protect Your Personal Information By:
- Using security measures that include physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or use in accordance with state and federal requirements.
- Training employees to safeguard personal information and restricting access to personal information to those employees who need it to perform their job functions.
- Contractually requiring business partners with whom we share your personal information to safeguard it and use it exclusively for the purpose for which it was shared.
The types of personal information we may collect depends on the type of product or service you have with us and may include:
- Information that you provide to us on applications or forms, during conversations with us or our representatives, or when you visit our website (for example, your name, address, Social Security number, date of birth, income, and assets).
- Information about your transactions with us and our affiliates, including your account balances and transactional history.
- Information from third parties such as consumer or other reporting agencies or other institutions if you transfer positions or funds to us.
We May Share All of the Personal Information We Collect, as Described Above, With:
- Registered representatives who provide our products and services to you;
- Our affiliated companies, such as insurance or investment companies, insurance agencies or broker-dealers that market our products and services to you;
- Companies that perform marketing or administrative services for us;
- Nonaffiliated companies in order to perform standard business functions on our behalf including those related to processing transactions you request or authorize, or maintaining your account;
- Courts and government agencies in response to court orders or legal investigations;
- Credit bureaus; and
- Other financial institutions with whom we may jointly market products, if permitted in your state.
In addition, we may share certain of your personal information with your registered MMLIS representative, when he or she leaves MMLIS to join another financial institution (whom we call a “departing representative”) so that he or she can continue to work with you at his or her new firm.
Important Privacy Choices
Aspire Capital Advisors respects your privacy choices. If you prefer that we do not share your personal information about your accounts held with us with your departing representative, you can opt out of such sharing, that is, you may direct us not to do so. If you wish to opt out of the sharing of your personal information with your departing representative, please contact us today.
You may make this privacy choice and contact us at any time, however, if we do not hear from you we may share your information with your departing representative as described above. If this is a joint account, if one joint owner tells us not to share information that choice will apply to the other owner or owners. If you have already told us your choice, there is no need to do so again.
Other than as described above, we will only share your personal information as permitted by law and, if the law requires us to obtain your consent or give you the opportunity to opt out of some types of sharing, we will do so before sharing the information.
If you are no longer our customer, we may continue to share your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please contact us today.